Wednesday, December 17, 2008

In the money?

I feel a horrible sense of anticipation and dread and wonderment... makes me feel like I want to throw up.

Devin's waiting to hear about a job. After five months of no income, it would be a welcome addition to our L.A. experience.

Not to mention the ten hours of quiet I'd get every day to write write write...

I've written exactly 0 pages today. Which is four less than yesterday, and forty less than last week. I was under th eimpression that when I had a ton of time on my hands, I'd be in a Malibu beach house in no time. Guess I really do need to put some effort forward.

Nice to see that my production partners include my buddies for like Gittens and Brandie, and my wife's dance partner Shannon-dog. Going to be cool getting to know Dante and Brian, too.

But I'm putting those two on notice... Me + Gittens x Alcohol = o% productivity and 100% hilarity and hurt feelings.

My goal is to hit ten pages by Sunday, but at the manically depressive rate I went today, I don't quite see that happening. But stranger things have happened to me. I DID get into USC...

No comments:

Post a Comment