Sooooooooooooo many good things are happening right now.
First. Devin got her job. She's the assistant to the vice president of human resources... or AssVPHR (pronounced Ass Viper).
And as AssVPHR, she gets to support my non-working, wannabe writer self for as long as I'm not making money. Which after today, hopefully it won't be that long.
I finally broke my story I've been brewing for a while. I did a brief treatment (shock), and jumped from eight pages to twenty pages. It feels like its writing itself at this point. I'm hoping this keeps up and I'll be done with it soon, before I get burned out on it.
Also, we got a package in the mail from my folks with Chex mix. The best Christmas time snack ever. I haven't and won't ever feel bad about eating bacon grease-caked cereal.
We also got some Christmas cash from the grandparents, which is helping out immensely in this economic crisis (yeah I said it).
Also, the cable is still out, so that's helping me be a better writer.
I haven't gotten grades yet, but I'm hoping that will be fixed by tomorrow. Probably won't, but you never know. Anyway. Back to it, I guess.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment