Monday, February 2, 2009

New shows

I've totally fallen for some new (to me) shows this season.

On TNT, Eric McCormack (Will from Will and Grace) and Thomas Cavanaugh (J.D.'s brother on Scrubs) play a pair of ad guys on Trust Me. I was skeptical at first because I was very invested in both of their previous characters, but this is a terrific show. Wouldn't mind writing a spec for it. Perhaps over the summer?

I caught the first of many episodes that I will have to catch up with of the show Worst Week. It's a sitcom, filmed one camera with no audience. I laughed out loud about a million times even though it felt like an episode of 7th Heaven... except funny.

Also, I'm giving Big Bang Theory the old college try, but I'm having a tough time getting past the main characters. They annoy me to no end. It's like watching thirty minutes of French Stewart. Funny in doses, but tragic in overdoses.










No comments:

Post a Comment